Galaxy Macau has celebrated the seventh anniversary of its opening by being named Best Integrated Resort at the inaugural official G2E Asia Awards.
In front of a sell-out crowd of 350 people at The Ballroom at MGM Cotai on Tuesday night, Galaxy Macau was the big winner on the night with two awards, also claiming the prize for Best Gaming Floor.
Co-organized by G2E Asia and Inside Asian Gaming, the G2E Asia Awards recognized excellence and innovation within Asian gaming while celebrating the success and outstanding contributions of not only gaming but also the non-gaming aspects of the entertainment industry in Asia.
Guests were treated to a night of lively celebration including an interactive stage performance by African dance group Drum Jam.
A total of 12 awards categories were presented on the night with the winners representing a broad mix of the Asian gaming industry.
The award winners were:
- Best B2B Digital Product Solution
- Odds.gg – Ultraplay
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility Contribution
- MGM China
- Best Lottery Solution
- Lotto Instant Win – Pin Projekt
- Best Industry Rising Stars
- Matthew Righton – SG Gaming
- Vinni Leong – Winson Group
- Mike Lei – MGM Cotai
- Maulin Gandhi – Tangam Systems
- Carlos Eduardo Coelha – MdME
- Best VIP Gaming Promoter
- Suncity Group
- Best B2B Digital Platform and Software Solution
- Best Electronic Gaming Solution
- Duo Fu Duo Cai – SG Gaming
- Best Industry Innovation
- Angel Playing Cards – Angel
- Best Table Game Solution
- Perfect Pay – Walker Digital
- Best Gaming Floor
- Galaxy Macau
- Best Industry Supplier
- Best Integrated Resort
- Galaxy Macau